The Doctoral Research Society provides...
…a representative body acting as a single voice for doctoral and research students at the University of Stirling.
…a social hub to cultivate a sense of community and collaboration amongst research students.
What we do:
· Provide a supportive network for all research students.
· Promote networking opportunities and research exchange within the society.
· Provide a welcoming environment for research students to connect with peers and discuss ideas.
· Create social events for research students designed to enhance their experience and well-being.
· Promote a spirit of research accessibility for all students by offering a platform for potential researchers currently enrolled at the undergrad and postgraduate taught level.
University of Stirling Students' Union | University of Stirling Students' Union, The Robbins Centre, The University of Stirling, FK9 4LA | Registered Charity Number: SC023788