After Reading Week we are holding special dance lessons! Are you interested in learning a different dance, practicing your technique or finding your unique style when dancing? Join us on the 14th, 15th and 22nd of March 2023 in the Venue.
Special classes schedule:
Tuesday 14th March 2023 SALSA
- 7 pm - 8 pm Basic styling and body movements (open level)
- 8 pm - 9 pm Introduction to musicality (improver level)
- 9.00 pm - 9.30 pm Social dancing
Wednesday 15th March 2023 KIZOMBA
- 6.30 pm - 8 pm Kizomba workshop (complete beginners)
- 8 pm - 8.30 pm Social dancing
Wednesday 22nd March 2023 BACHATA
- 6.30 pm - 7.30 pm TBC (beginner bachata)
- 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm TBC (improvers bachata)
- 8.30 pm - 9.00 pm Social dancing
Some experience required for improver classes. Come alone or bring a friend (no dancing partner required). We welcome students, staff members and members of the local community! Regardless of their gender, dancers are encouraged and free to choose whether they'd like to dance as a leader or as a follower.
The reduced price for March 2023's beginner classes (50% OFF at 12.50 pounds for the month) is available until Wednesday 15th March 23:59. This is for either all beginner or all improver March classes through the Students Union website. Let's dance for less!
For kizomba please book your space by emailing our secretary Kayana at email@example.com. This workshop is not included in our monthly price of 12.50 pounds because it is a one-time event. Kizomba is 5 pounds per person.
Latin Dance Society links (social media, email us, and more!) https://linktr.ee/latindancesocietyuos Please share to support the society!