walk for wellness
Set up by some of our Postgraduate Faculty Officers, this a community for Stirling students and staff in the UK and beyond to arrange outdoor meetings in line with COVID-19 protocol.
How it works:
1. Make an intro post on the padlet below (with your general location) and/or comment on others' posts to show you're interested in a walk.
2. Post some advice, photos or videos from your walks wherever you are! Please abide by the rules as shared on the padlet below.
Padlet Usage Rules:
- Be respectful when interacting on- and off-line.
- Do not post images or other media of individuals without their consent.
- Do not share personal information here.
- Follow local COVID-19 guidance. Do not meet others if you are feeling ill.
- Choose safe and appropriate locations for walking, running or cycling.
- Select a public location when meeting someone for the first time.
- Tell someone else your plan including when you expect to return your walk.
- Consider the weather conditions before starting.
- Make sure you have all necessary equipment for health and safety.
- Get out, see the world and have fun!
Content Warning: Content contained on this padlet is external to the University of Stirling Students' Union website and is not endorsed.