The Society’s aim is to support student’s mental wellbeing and end the stigma surrounding it!
1. Provide a safe space for all
2. Confidentiality of all students in attendance
3. Signposting and Campaigning, links with outside mental health charities
4. Provide mental health first aid where possible
5. Hold social and educational events
6. Be fun and inclusive
We hold weekly meetings (almost) every Wednesday at 6:30pm in Cottrell 2B74 and everyone is welcome to come along! Check out our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with our events.
If you would like to be added to out mailing list, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on:
Check back soon for more events