sports union meetings
The Sports Union has responsibility for matters of sporting clubs & societies and the promotion of physical activity/good health.
Sports Zone Meetings
The Sports Zone is an open forum for important updates and news for all 50+ Sports Union clubs - and all other students interested in sport and physical activity. Come along, hear from your Sports President, ask questions and get in the know for what's coming up!
- 27th September 2018, 5:00pm, Lecture Theatre A4 Agenda & Minutes
- 15th November 2018 5:00pm, Lecture Theatre A4 Agenda & Minutes
- 17th January 2019 5:00pm Lecture Theatre A3 Agenda & Minutes (pending)
- 28th January 2019 5:00pm Lecture Theatre A3
Sport Union Executive Committee Meetings
This Committee looks at the development of extra-curricular activity, sustainability, self-development opportunities, links with the community and events. This includes approval of Sport Club constitutions, allocation of club grants, and decision on club awards etc.
- 27th November 2018 Minutes
- 7th November 2018 Minutes
- 26th October 2018 Minutes
- 12th December 2018 Minutes (pending)
- 23rd January 2019 Agenda
For further information, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org